Wednesday, April 1, 2009

four

Today we bring you the number 4 and the letter A. Phil and I are celebrating our 4th Anniversary! I can't believe how time has flown. Here are a few dates highlighting our past:
July 8, 2004--Met for the first time
July 26, 2004--First kiss
December 25, 2004--Got Engaged
March 30, 2005--Megan received her endowments
April 1, 2005--Phil and I sealed for time and all eternity in the temple
August 18-25, 2005--Trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
December 17, 2005--We move to Boise, ID
December 30, 2005--Find out we are expecting
April 1, 2006--1st Anniversary
June 16-23, 2006--Trip to Washington D.C. and to see Amber and Gregg
August 28, 2006--Coleman is Born
November 5, 2006--Phil interviews for school in North Dakota
April 1, 2007--2nd Anniversary
April 28, 2007--We move to Utah
August 13, 2007--We move to Grand Forks, ND
October 30, 2007--Find out we are expecting
March 2-9, 2008--Family trip to Disneyland
April 1, 2008--3rd Anniversary
June 15, 2008--Teegan is born
August 17, 2008--Move to Fargo, ND
April 1, 2009--4th Anniversary

I'm sure I have forgotten other important things, but all that matters is how much I love Phil and I am so grateful for all that we have shared together. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and to face whatever comes at us holding hands!



Dear Phil,

I love you and am so lucky I get to spend eternity with you!

Love always,
~Me

10 comments:

Holly Erhard said...

You 2 are soo cute! I love the dark hair!! We miss you guys! Hope you have a good anniversary!!

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

You forgot the date that you met the Webers. Congrats on four years, we are looking forward to watching your kids tonight. Hope you two love birds have fun.
Nick

Giles Fam said...

Awww...what a cute post. Congrats--and beautiful pictures! :) If you got married 4 years ago today, then it was 4 years ago TONIGHT that Sky and I were trying to call Phil (kind of as a joke) and snickering when he didn't answer. We are mature like that. :)

Aubrey Leong said...

Awwww...cute! Happy Anniversary!!!

WhiteFamily said...

Happy 4th! Can't believe you already have two kids! Hope you have a fun anniversary! Love ya!

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary guys, we miss you so much. And Meg I have been trying to get a hold of you give me a call sometime if you get a chance. Again i hope you guys have a great Anniversary.

Amber said...

Hope your anniversary was fabulous! Isn't it amazing to think about all the fun trips you have been on in just 4 years!? So, there is kind of pattern - - will you be announcing that you're expecting soon? :) j/k I still think it's funny that you got married on April Fools Day. Congrats on 4 fun years! Love ya.

Darcy said...

It was fun to see you wedding pictures and I'm assuming engagement pictures since I never got to see them :0( Hope you guys had a great night!!!

Brooke said...

I love your wedding pic, Phil you look so amazingly happy. Congratulations on 4 years!

DiAnn said...

Wow 4 years, how did that happen!!!It's a good thing we weren't trying to do a garden wedding this year since it has snowed everyday this week. You both look so beautiful,.,,where is your today pic? Love you both! Mom