Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not So Proud Daddy Moments

Okay, I don't get an opportunity to blog as much as I would like. So when I shot this video I just had to post it on the blog. My wife swears that I taught him this word, but seeing how he spends 95% of his waking hours with mom I kind of find it hard to believe. Although I do have to take credit for "BS", not the word but the letters, but what else are you supposed to say when the computer cheats on Mario Kart Wii.

8 comments:

Megan said...

And this is why I don't let Phil post. First, he blames me for teaching Coleman "Dang it", and then he posts a movie of Coleman without any pants on. How embarrassing!

Megan said...

And who took his pants off???

Unknown said...

That is so funny!

Pierson family said...

If it makes you feel any better Elizabeth has finally started the whole repeating everything we say, and tonight she dropped her bowl of rice on the floor (it was an accident) and I said "aww Dang it!" and she repeated every word. At least its Dang it and not something worse.

Amber said...

What a funny clip - - Coleman is getting so skinny! Look at those legs - woo woo. He is losing that baby fat. I can't wait to see him next month!

Giles Fam said...

Hey, he could learn worse things than "dang it". Plus, Cali has her pants off 75 percent of the time, I swear! In fact, she has none on now. She takes them off ALL the time--and I'm tired of fighting it. :)

Brooke said...

I can think of a lot of worse phrases Phil could teach him. LOL Why was he crying at the end? It's fun to see your boys in action, pants or no. :)

jen.nie said...

So Megan.... for some reason i don't have your current email. Send me one so i have it. (It on my blog if you don't have my new one) Also.... go check out our girls blog.

Happy late Anniversary! And your boys are adorable. :)