Teegan is getting so big! (so is Coleman). I can't believe he is crawling! I didn't know you were down a couple of weeks ago, sorry I didn't get to see you at Natalie's shower! We can't wait to see you all again! Hope you are doing well. Love, Kendra
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! How cute... and to think the last time I saw him was his blessing day!! I can't believe how fast and big he has grown!
What a cutie! He is getting so big...we can't wait to see him in June! He was still a wee babe the last time we saw him in person!
Wow, that makes him look SOOOO big! He is just darling. I'm so excited to see him in MAY, right?! :) Yeah!!!
Teegan is getting so big! (so is Coleman). I can't believe he is crawling! I didn't know you were down a couple of weeks ago, sorry I didn't get to see you at Natalie's shower! We can't wait to see you all again! Hope you are doing well.
Love,
Kendra
Post a Comment