I had a Birthday!
Over the weekend, I celebrated my 25th Birthday. Phil is so kind and continues to remind me that I am now a quarter of a century old. I really don't think it's that old, but it is fun to joke about! I had the best day, mostly due to my sweet husband! I awoke to breakfast in bed, and then headed to the salon to get my hair done . . . which I love. The pictures don't really do it justice.
After that it was lunch, opening presents, and taking a long nap. Then we headed out for an early dinner (which was necessary seeing how three of the high schools were celebrating Prom), and a shopping trip to the mall. Before putting the kids to bed, we (yes I do mean we) sang Happy Birthday and blew out the candles! All in all, it was a PERFECT day! Thank you so much to my family and friends who made me feel so special. Oh and thank you so much for the dress, money, table runner, necklace, shirt, book, CD, Outdoor Fireplace, etc. Love to all!
We have also had a few warm days, and have tried to make use of them!
Teegan can't decide whether he should play with the rocks or the grass!
Coleman's BIG stick!
Our first bike ride of the year! It felt so good to get a little exercise in!
And I had to add this one . . . Teegan has found the pantry closet, and the other day I found him like this:
7 years ago










10 comments:
Your hair is SUPER CUTE!!! I love it and it will be so nice for summer and pretty easy to do. Looks like you had a fun birthday. I had to giggle at all the work Phil goes through to go on a bike ride...he's got it all...very nice for you though! That picture of Teegan in the pantry is funny...atleast they are only cheerios. Glad your weather is getting a little nicer...yeah for the outdoors!
Phil won't let me take one of the kids. I offer every time. I think he is worried about my fantastic balance (If I go down, so do they)!
I'm so glad you had a great B-day--and 25 isn't so bad, but I swear every year it sounds a little older (because obviously it is. :) I'm not necessarily ok with turning26 in November.
And I love that you guys have been able to hang out outside lately--us too!! I LOVE it! And I'm totally jealous of your kids' biking gear. We need to invest in a pully thing. :)
The picture of Teegan in the pantry was total deja vu for me. I totally remember seeing Coleman do the same thing!!!
I love your new DO! Very CHIC!
Happy birthday!! Glad it was perfect. We miss you guys! can't wait for you to come back:)
so cute Meg,I'm very glad you had a wonderful birthday. your kids are friggin adorable! and your HAIR IS SO PARIS HILTON!
Luvs
I Love your hair, too! I wish I was daring and could do something that is actually in style like you. I hope your birthday was awesome...sorry again for sending your little package so late! :) I love seeing all the pictures of your darling kids - - and, I remember Gregg taking both of my kids, too...so don't worry. That just shows that you have a gentlemanly husband. :) Love ya!!
Happy late Birthday, Megan!! I REALLY love your new haircut:) We too are trying to enjoy the warm weather while we have it!
Way, cute hair, cute kids, yummy cake, nice weather...Can't wait to see you!
Happy Be-lated Birthday!!
And i'm loving the hair. If i get the courage up i'm going to do something similar to my hair.
Post a Comment