I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop playing Peek-A-Boo and come out to stay. My boys are so much happier when you are out. Oh what the heck, I'M so much happier when you are out. Will you please come out and play with us?
Sincerely,
Megan Roylance
P.S. Here is proof:
Coleman looks so much older riding around on his scooter.
Teegan trying to join in on the fun!
Love him!
7 years ago










5 comments:
I wish the sun would stay out too!!
Those scooters are fun...River loves to play on the neighbor's and the neighbor girl squills and screams and cries everytime...annoying! (Especially since she thinks it's ok to ride his trike). Anywho, hope the suns cooperates with your request!
AMEN!!!
I agree with you---PLEASE SUN COME AND STAY AWHILE!!! Your boys are soooo cute:)
The boys are growing up so fast. I can't wait to see all of you. You will have to bring the sun with you because we have so little of it here either. 3 more days....yeah!!!
Post a Comment