Friday, March 26, 2010

Another House, Another Holiday

So we put an offer in on a house today. I'm hoping we'll know if it has been accepted sometime next week. I am posting pictures by request of family, so here you go!

This is the main floor of the house. As you walk in there is a formal living and dining on the right. The stairs going up in the center, and an office and hallway off to the left. You walk through the hall and pass a mud room that leads to a half bath and the garage. And then into the "Great Room" with the Family room on the left, and dining nook in the center and the kitchen on the right.

Upstairs has three bedrooms, plus the Master, and the laundry room. The Master is my favorite room in the entire house because it has a sitting area with a two-sided fireplace between the bed and sitting area. It is so pretty!


And last, but not least, here are a few pics from St. Patrick's Day. It's funny how the little holidays are so much different with the little ones around!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Megan, I love it!! It is beautiful inside and out. I LOVE the fireplace and the kitchen the most. You will LOVE the mudroom...so wishing I had one of those. Good luck with the offer being accepted. I hope it all goes through quickly for you! Sorry to blab your ear off this afternoon...hope you're having a fun evening.

WhiteFamily said...

Yeah for househunting! Looks so nice and a perfect size! I think You should use the "sitting area" in the master bedroom for a nursery if you were to have more babies...so convenient! Does it have a basement? I love, love, love it! Hope it goes through and everything moves quickly for you guys!

PS - I love the look of the outside too!

Anna and Dusty said...

Oh so beautiful! I LOVE it (almost more than the last) It has so much potential. And how exciting to have a fireplace in the bedroom! So romantic!! Plus that master bath is HUGE. I'm excited for you, I hope you get it.

DiAnn said...

Meg, This is just beautiful. I think you have made a great choice. I love the Kitchen cabinets and the fireplaces. The paint color is really nice too. The boys look like they had a nice green day filled with lots of pranks. Way to go...Love, Mom

Chelsea said...

Wow! I'm in shock. I love it. How pretty! I can't believe the master bedroom.... you'll have to put like a chaise lounge by the fireplace.

Heather and Justin said...

I love this house! I think it is a lot better looking than the last one you put an offer on. I hope that things work out the way you want them too. And Coleman looks just like a little Megan in the picture of him on St. Patty's day! Hope all is well with the Roylance Clan! We miss you guys and love you.