Saturday, March 6, 2010

House Update

Just wanted to let you know that we put an offer in on the house and . . . then we retracted that offer. Phil and I both had some promptings to hold off for a bit and wait. I don't really know why we need to wait. Maybe there is this really amazing house just waiting to be found! We'll see, but for now, we just get to continue with the house search. Thanks to everyone for commenting, and letting us know what you thought. We really appreciate it! Love you all!

3 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

That's too bad...good luck with the continued search! I liked what the person wrote in the last comment...buy less that what you think you can afford...they are expensive. I needed that advise myself...it was a good reminder! Anyway - good luck!!!

Amber said...

You are smart to listen to those promptings...the perfect house will come!

Anna and Dusty said...

I really liked that house but I'm so happy you listened to the spirit. You'll be much happier in the end. And you're right, I bet there's a better, cheaper, more beautiful house out there waiting for you!!! (One with a private guest house for when we visit)