Thursday, March 11, 2010

8 Things

I'm tired of looking at the dumb housing posts . . . it's not going well today . . . and my sister tagged me on this, so I'm doing it!

Eight things I'm passionate about:

1-My Husband--I know it's pathetic, but I get so jealous when Phil talks about other girls, and all the girls he dated before we met (and there were A LOT of girls).
2-My Boys--Phil says I have a serious case of Mother Bear syndrome, but I can't help it.
3-My Parents--When Phil and I get in arguments about how to raise our children, I am always fighting for the way I was raised, because I think my parents are perfect!
4-My Siblings--I feel very close to them, and feel very lucky to call them my best friends.
5-Faith--If I ever get in a discussion about the church, I usually end up crying and strongly defending what I believe.
6-Freedom--I am a strong supporter of our Nations leaders (even if it isn't who I voted for) and the decisions they make. I like to think that they are doing the best job they can.
7-Baking Yummy Treats--This one is off and on. I'll bake for awhile and then I feel guilty about all the sweets I'm feeding my family and I stop. And then it starts up again!
8-Twilight--I know start laughing. I don't care. It has a happy ending and I love it!

Eight Words/Phrases I use most often:

1-"NO!" (so sad, but true)
2- "Love you"
3-"Seriously?"
4-"Leave him alone."
5-"What do you think of this house?"
6-"I'm sorry"
7-"We're in a hurry, quick get in the car, Mommy's late."
8-"Don't be mad, but I bought this . . . "

Eight things I want to do before I die:

1-Build a "Dream House"
2-Own a Boat
3-Serve a mission (I would prefer a Church History one, but Phil wants to do a Service mission . . . either one!)
4-Go on LOTS of family vacations!
5-Spend Christmas in a cabin (I think I got that one from Mom)
6-Support my boys on their missions
7-Become a better Horticulturist (to finally be able to look at a plant, and tell someone what it is)
8-Actually LIKE eating all those super healthy foods

Eight places I want to visit:

1-Tahiti
2-Italy-where Phil served his mission
3-To Israel to see my sister
4-A cruise--to somewhere warm and sunny.
5-A Church History tour--I've already done one before, but I would love to do it again with Phil.
6-Maine, Rhode Island, Delaware, Kansas, Alaska (The only states that I haven't been to)
7-Wherever my boys serve their missions
8-Disneyland/Disney World

Eight Favorite Restaurants:

1-Cheesecake Factory
2-Mill Hollow (Only Rexburgians know what I'm talking about!)
3-Chili's
4-Olive Garden
5-Los Hermanos
6-Cafe Rio
7-Any Hometown Bakery
8-Parker's Drive-In

Eight Shows that I watch:

1-Gray's Anatomy
2-Private Practice
3-The Office
4-House Hunters
5-Anything else that is on HGTV
6-Biggest Loser (some seasons)
7-American Idol (some seasons)
8-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Handy Manny . . . (not by choice!)

Eighth Picture from Eighth Album:

Coleman at 1 week. Wow, we have a lot of pictures on here, because this was forever ago!

Eight People I tag:

1-Anyone
2-Everyone
3-Someone
4- . . . You get the picture! . . .

3 comments:

Anna and Dusty said...

This is so cute and funny. There are lots of things I can totally agree with, such as Twilight and all of your phrases. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend :)

Heather and Justin said...

I think this so very cute. I have to say that there are many things that would be on my list too, especially Twilight! Love ya lady! Have fun with the Butlers!

Andrew and Kendra said...

That was fun to read. Coleman is so little in that picture! I can't believe how fast the time has gone since you guys had him! Just to let you know, I am attempting the blog thing, so we will see how it goes! It's andrewandkendra.blogspot.com