Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Spring" Break Weekend

This weekend, we drove out to Rexburg/Idaho Falls area. We got to spend some time with family and friends! On Friday night we went to dinner and swimming with Natalie, Jacob and Preston (Phil's sister and fam). Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of us. On Saturday, Phil and I went and did a session here:
(Rexburg Temple)
Wow! It was amazing! Phil and I couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it was! We then went to lunch with these guys:
(Jeff, Kayci, Grace, and Claire) I had to steal this picture off their blog, because you guessed it, I forgot to take pictures.
I made them go eat here:
When Phil and I were doing our Undergrad, this is where I worked, and every time I visit Rexburg, I HAVE to go back. It is so yummy!

After that, we drove down to Idaho Falls and met up with these guys:
(Dusty, Anna, and Samantha)
And once again, I had to steal this picture off their blog because I forgot to take pictures of them while we were there. Anyway, we had lots of fun catching up, riding the 4-wheeler, and playing games . . . "Settler's of Catan" of course!
So here are the three snapshots I took from the entire weekend. Phil all dressed up to go ride the 4-wheeler.

Phil insisted that I go, even though I was definitely not prepared. (It was snowy and muddy, and cold)

Even though it was chilly, the boys had tons of fun playing in the snow. This is the first they had seen it since New Year's Eve!

Anyway, thanks to everyone for making it a fun weekend! LOVE YOU ALL!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Phil may I just say Blue is definitely your color. Stunning snow suit!

Unknown said...

I want to see you guys! Anna and Dusty are so lucky! Elizabeth still talks about Coleman almost every day and any time we do an art project she always makes something for him and Maggie.

McKenzie

Anna and Dusty said...

Haha, when I first clicked your blog I read the title then scrolled through pictures and thought, "there isn't a beach in Idaho? Where else did they go?" But now I see, and you're welcome to steal photos from our blog any day :)
We had such a blast seeing you guys! I love spending time with the Roylances. Thanks so much for driving all the way here.

K. Bitton said...

You make us laugh:) It was so much fun to see you guys! We sure appreciate you calling us when you visit. We are looking forward to paying Boise a visit this summer:) Thanks for "making" us go to Millhollow it was super yummy!

WhiteFamily said...

Looks so fun! I love that Phil is wearing that snow suite...fourwheeling at this time of year is always a muddy mess - but super fun! I bet you are especially loving living in Boise this year...since Fargo is flooding again!

Amber said...

I didn't know you went on a weekend outing! How fun! That temple is gorgeous, I would love to see inside...and I just HAVE to try that Millhollow place you're always talking about!