So we have had a turn of events since I blogged on Tuesday. We went and saw this house, and it is AMAZING!
It is on 0.25 acres (large for Boise standards) and is in a very nice neighborhood with swimming pools, walking paths, parks, etc. I am hoping you will take a peak and tell me what you think. We are trying to decided wether or not to buy, and I would LOVE to hear your input, so PLEASE COMMENT and tell me what you really think. BE HONEST-this is a huge decision for us, and we could use all the advice we can get.
The main floor has a formal living room, offic/den, laundry room, two bedrooms, a full bathroom, great room, dining area, and kitchen.

I think the stairs in this house are so pretty.
To explain the fish tank . . . under the stairs is a large closet with a 50 gallon fish tank that peeks through the wall, so you can see the fish without seeing the tank, kind of clever, but we would probably get rid of it--sorry Cam!
Upstairs there is the Master bedroom and bath, another bedroom, a bathroom, and a bonus room. 
So that's it! Tell us what you think! :)
7 years ago










12 comments:
I love it! You should go for it if you love too.
Looks fantastic... but only if one day we can be invited to come for real. :)
I LOVE it! It looks gorgeous, with lots of thought and personality put into it...big to clean, but not a problem for you two. I LOVE the garage floors and would no way get rid of them - - so cool! But ya, the fish tank would probably go if it were me, too. You'll love the his and hers closets, jetted tub, formal dining, etc....... go for it!
Oh m gosh! So not fair. :) What a cute house!
What would you do with that hole if you got rid of the fish tank??
I love it! And those garage floors are fantastic!
LOVE THE GARAGE FLOORS! They are actually really in style right now outside of Utah. Most homes with men who spend time in their garage have them. anyway..... I LOVE the whole house... One thing though.... Can I come help decorate! LOVE THE HOUSE!
What a beautiful house! Inside and out! I would say go for it, if you like it. I think its really nice looking.
I'm so jelous! It looks great and I would keep the garage floors too. I only thought that the kitchen looked a little crampted....but that could be the angel of the picture. I'm sure it is very functional! I love how spacious the whole house is! Good find....go for it!!!
PS - I take it back about the kitchen....I blew up the picture and it looks very spacious and wonderful. Look at those ceilings in the dining room....such detail! I love it!!!
Sorry I'm late, I LOVE this house!! Its absolutely beautiful. And I actually like the red, it gives the house a more modern feel. Plus those kitchen cabinets are to die for! You're definitely going to have to buy lots of furniture to fill it up :)
Love the house! I would want to paint, but other than that it looks sooo spacious! Beautiful on the outside too!
My advice is buy less then you think you can afford. Houses are expensive to own and operate!!!Other then that the house looks awesome!!!! I love it! I think the fish tank is the coolest thing ever!
Post a Comment