I was sitting in the bathroom at 7 am feeling very anxious and excited while my sister curled and curled and curled my hair.
5 years ago, I was standing in the Bride's room at the temple while my mom was flying around trying to locate the back of my dress (that went behind the ties). Apparently it disappeared at the Dry Cleaners. The sweet temple ladies helped to fix the problem, and no one even noticed it was missing.
5 years ago, I sat in the Celestial Room holding hands with my soon to be husband, while we quietly dreamed of our future.
5 years ago, I kneeled across an altar and smiled and cried (happy tears) as the sealer pronounced Phil and I husband and wife.
5 years ago, I smiled and smiled and smiled as the best photographer ever took picture after picture!
5 years ago, I saw the creations of my amazing Mother and enjoyed the most beautiful reception and the yummiest food.
5 years ago, yesterday, was one of the best days of my life!
I finally took the time to scan in some pictures from our big day, and thought this would be a perfect post for them!


I'm just sad that I ran out of time to post this yesterday! Phil and I celebrated by going to the temple and doing some sealings. We both LOVED it! It was a perfect way to remember our special day, and the flowers at the temple were AMAZING!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! Oh and General Conference too! I'm excited!
7 years ago










4 comments:
I can't believe its been five years second I can't believe dad is wearing glasses in those pictures third I look crazy tall and fourth it was a pretty beautiful and perfect wedding day!
I love all of Chelsea's comments and I love your post. I'm going to scan in my wedding pictures...I would have never thought to do that...so thanks for the ideas! Anyway, glad you had a fun anniversary!
I had forgotten that I did the pictures - - - definitely NOT the best photographer ever, you liar!! :) We always celebrate with a temple sealings outing - - the BEST way to remember all of the wonderful promises and blessings of your temple marriage. Congrats on your anniversary! I thought about you two all that day - - since you chose a wierd holiday as your day! :)
I was thinking about you, your wedding date is one of the only ones I can remember. You did have a beautiful wedding, I love this post you worded it so perfectly! Happy Anniversary Darling!
Post a Comment