Sunday, July 6, 2008

What do Grad students do on the weekend?


The other night we had our friends, the Bartlett's, over for fun. Justin brought his new Wii game, "Guitar Hero". While we were playing, he said the funniest thing, "look at us, some geeky grad students rockin' out to guitar hero." It hit me at that moment that maybe even as adult graduate students we can still have some fun. So here is an "Ode to Fun!"

















Megan's first time playing, a little apprehensive!















Megan M. Roylance, mother of 2, avid Pat Benatar fan. ROCK ON!!!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

O my GOSH!!! BEST PICTURES IN THE WORLD. Meg... who knew you had it in ya. I've only played that game once! haha. I'm proud. You still have a little teenager in ya. By the way you and your hair look really good for just having a baby! :)

WhiteFamily said...

Megan - you are hillarious!!! I love the head banger photo...I am so discordinated that I can't take my eyes off the screen long enough to do anything...yep I've been bood off stage while playing that stupid game! Don't worry - I still like playing!

Melissa said...

WOW, that last pic was awesome! You are a rocker at heart! I have heard that game is so fun, I haven't had the pleasure to try yet.