So I have finally finished the baby announcements and sent them off. I thought they turned out really cute and was kind of proud of myself. Thanks to the gallery on splitcoast stampers for the idea!
I'm sorry to those who didn't get one. I realized way too late that we have a lot more family and friends than I had supplies! Please consider this your announcement!
I made several different paper designs.
Here is the front of the double pocket card.
The card with all the tags out.
7 years ago










7 comments:
Megan - these are adorable. I can't wait to get mine. I love the whole idea and layout of the card. SO SO CUTE!!!
Megan - I got mine yesterday, and it is absolutely darling. You are SOO good at that scrapbooking thing. I give up! :) His little picture is so way cute. I loved it! Thank you!!! - we'll keep it up for months to come, I'm sure.
So cute! That is a big project- I'm impressed. The picture looks professional. Both your boys have such charismatic faces.
The announcements are awesome!!! Can I steal your ideas for myself?
Your an amazingly busy mom. When you were little it was a feat to just send a preprinted card from the bookstore to about 10 people. These are a "wow" accomplishment.
your baby announcements were ridiculously cute. once again, you have outdone yourself. I was like dying when I opened mine up. You inspire me! (that is why you neet to live closer--so your creativity can rub off on me) What can I say--we miss you guys like crazy. As the 24th is coming up, and we are planning a camping trip--I think of you and how you should be going with us. Love and miss you guy!
guys :)
Post a Comment