The UP time . . .
Last week, I desperately wanted to start up our family bike rides again. We wanted to put the carseat in the bike trailer so Teegan would be safe and Coleman and Teegan just didn't fit together. Our solution was to buy a back seat for Phil's bike. I think Coleman likes riding there more anyway! Here is Dad & Coleman testing it out.
On Friday, we headed over to the Grand Forks County Fair. It was, to put it lightly, small! There was a mini petting zoo, lots of junk food, and way too expensive carnival rides. Mom and Coleman "gone fishin'".
On Saturday night, we met up with a bunch of our friends. It was supposed to be a bbq, but the weather wouldn't cooperate. We ended up at Happy Joe's (a pizza joint). Coleman and Elizabeth riding in the motor car!
The DOWN time . . .
Phil and Teegan crashed out on the couch!
On Monday, my friend Heather and her daughter Maggie, went down to Fargo with me and the boys to do some apartment hunting! On the way home, Coleman and Maggie had enough of the adventure and fell asleep for the ride home. Lucky for the moms! We were able to chat in peace and quiet! (For a little while, anyway).
Teegan and Coleman this morning on the floor. Aren't they cute?
7 years ago










5 comments:
P.S. I love the bike rides! It is something we did alot in the summer when I was younger and absolutely loved. I hope to carry on the tradition when we have kids. Have fun! :)
Now that Colby can ride a bike, we have done lots of little (short) bike rides and just put Tyson in the seat on the back like yours. Tyson likes it WAY better than the trailer. I'm glad you're getting some time out of the house - necessary therapy for any mom with a new baby. Did you find an apartment??? Isn't it so fun to see your two boys interacting already?! love it...
Cute pictures. Isn't nap time great! Enjoy the time it changes quickly.
I love the picture of Phil and Teegan sleeping. Two handsome men snoozing away the afternoon. Also the one of Coleman and Teegan on the floor. They will become some of your favorites in years to come.
I love that you ride bikes as a family. That is seriously a good tradition. care if i steal it? :)
Post a Comment