Today Teegan is one month old. I can't believe it. Time is flying by! He is such a joy and we just love him. We had a mini photo shoot trying to get a good picture for the baby announcements. Here are a few good shots!
Coleman wanted to be apart of the fun, so we let him join in. He behaved really well at first.
But then . . .
Brothers . . . what's a mom to do?
(*Note: no one was harmed in the taking of this picture, it just looks like it!)
7 years ago










8 comments:
Megan-we got our announcement in the mail today! It is way cute, I wish I was creative enough to do stuff like that. Teegan is cute! I love Coleman's sly grin in the last picture. It made me laugh out loud. He is growing up so much! We miss you guys!
Oh my gosh how cute!!!! the last pic made me bust up laughing!!!
Cute pictures! That picture of Coleman and Teegan at the end is so funny. I can't believe how fast time flies. The one month old picture of Teegan is so cute! We miss you guys...can't wait to see you in just a couple of months!
These pictures are priceless. You need to enlarge and frame that last one. I can't believe he's already a month old and I haven't even had a chance to hold him!! :( I wish the flight prices were cheaper and I would SO be there. Can't wait to see you!!!!
Oh, silly Coleman, that last one is so funny! Poor Teegan, he has to put up with it his whole life! I'm sure this is the beginning of many "teasing" pics!
They are too cute and adorable for words. Typical brothers!
We got your announcement in the mail on Friday, they are so cute!! You did such a great job! I love your comment on the last picture of Teegan crying -so cute!
Hi megan! :) Your kids are so cute! How are you doing?
Post a Comment