Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Spring has (FINALLY) Sprung!


We have so enjoyed the beautiful weather we have had lately! Except of course, today it is dreary and wet. But overall, it has been so nice to go outside each day. I forgot how much I enjoyed living here before the forver on-going winter showed up. Too bad the beauty only lasts 3-4 months of the year! On Sunday, we went for a walk on the Greenway (down by the river) and it was so gorgeous. The trees are just really popping out with their beautiful blossoms. This of course, has brought on allergies like crazy for Phil. If anyone is offering free hand-outs of Allegra D, I know someone with an out-streched hand!

Coleman and I on top of the berm! Look at the view, so pretty! :)


Other than enjoying the weather, not too much is going on around here. We are getting very excited for the new addition to join our family. Right now, I am scheduled to be induced three weeks from today! Yay and Yikes at the same time! I am feeling very large and in charge, but at the same time, I am having crazy anxiety about labor and delivery. Why can't a stork just drop a baby off at the door? I like that idea a lot better! :)

4 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Ok, I could totally hear you saying that whole stork comment in my head as I read it. You kill me! I'm so glad we got to talk the other day!! I'm sure the labor will go just fine--I think what scares me most about having another baby is the sleepless nights. So...have fun with that!! :) Just kidding--you'll do great. Keep us posted

WhiteFamily said...

Those blossoms are so beautiful. Everything looks so fresh and green. We had that weather about two months ago. Now everything is looking dried up and dead here. I guess I do live in the desert. Good luck with the anxiety...I don't think it ever really goes away. You just learn to handle it better. We are thinking about you and love ya. We have the date marked on the calender. Let us know if anything happens sooner! :)

Amber said...

It does look like beautiful spring has finally arrived for you. Our blossoms have come and gone - and so has the nice temps...it's still cold here, too! Anyway, I know how you feel about being anxious for the labor, but I know you'll do just fine. I'm with you on the stork idea!

Chelsea said...

Wow look at that you got nice weather. I'm very impressed. Ya know I'd give ya labor advice but since...... me no baby...... I'm not going to other then to say GOOD LUCK! I'm very excited to see the little man. Have you picked out a name for him or are you pulling an amber and gregg and not going to tell us tell the day of!