A Quick Update:
We were able to come home from the hospital on tuesday evening, which was really nice. I swear there is something about that first night. We didn't get much sleep and that was really interesting for class on Wednesday, but it went alright. Last night Teegan finally decided to sleep well. I held him on my lap in the recliner and we slept until 3:15 and then he ate and slept in until 8:30. Megan thinks that heavenly father blessed us so we don't fall apart at the seams. We are doing well and here are a few pic's for those who are waiting for them (Amber)!!! We love you all!
Grammy Mott is always surprising us with cute signs. I think I've actually spoken more to my neighbors this last week than since we've lived here.
Ok, so for those of us who do not have more than one kid, the size difference is amazing. Coleman is big for his age, but 30+ lbs vs. 6 lbs is incredible. So we like to call this next pic "David and Goliath". And sometimes it seems that way when you are trying to keep Coleman off Teegan.
Coleman always has to be where his younger brother is. We taught Coleman to be soft, so he pats his head and says sofff and then kisses his head until we peel him off by brute force. This is his first bath at home. Which I forgot, babies hate being naked and taking baths, good exercise for the lungs though!
7 years ago










13 comments:
These pictures are so precious! I can't believe how much bigger Coleman is than little Teegan. It's amazing how big they get over night when you bring home a new baby! Looks like you are doing good! We love seeing the photos! Thanks for keeping us posted! We miss you guys!
Love the pics! Keep them coming!
Fun pictures. I remember that feeling of David not looking absolutely huge after having Kage and it had only been a few hours since I had seen him. Hope everything continues to go well.
OH Teegan is so sweet! It looks like Coleman is loving his little brother. Can I just tell you I LOVE the name Teegan (it was on the top of my list) great name!! I hope things continue to go well. Keep the pics coming.
Love him! he is so friggin perfect. I can't believe how big Coleman is. Thats crazy he has gotten that big.
He is so sweet! And Megan you look gorgeous. Enjoy this "precious time"!
He is so cute!! We want to see more pictures. Keep them coming!
How precious! Congrats! You guys look so happy! Tell megan she looks great! We can't wait to have another baby! What a cute family you guys have. Oh and love the name Teegan:)
Thank you for posting more pictures! I think it's so fun to see their sweet little faces! He does look super tiny. What a cute baby - I wish I could hold him. I hope this week is going well for you, Megan - I'm glad Coleman loves him so much. Keep more pictures coming... :)
Congrats Roylances!!! Two little cute boys. Well, Teegan's pretty little. Coleman on the other hand....just kidding, we're very happy for you!
Congratulations. What a beautiful family. I love the name Teegan! Congrats!!
Congrats he is so adorable!!!!
Way cute background Megan!!! I love it. Now I need the instructions on how to make it cute like this. Anyway - we are patiently waiting for more pictures of your new cute little man and his brother.
Post a Comment