Friday, June 13, 2008

As Co-Author of this Blog!

I would like to send a "SHOUT OUT" to my smokin' hot wife. She got the, I'm pregnant and not pretty bug yesterday. I told her she ought to go get her hair cut. She had said she liked this haircut she saw on So You Think You Can Dance. So she printed off the picture on the web site and this is what you get!!!

If you haven't seen her lately she just cut off 6-7 inches. Pretty Drastic!



She thinks it's too blond, but I think it is absolutely georgeous.

Oh, and before anyone asks, her OB has her hair dyed as well! So yes, our son will still be a rocket scientist!

Here is the obligatory pic of our son! Megan wanted it b/c she said that we matched.


Oh and for anyone who cares, I took my last test a couple of days ago!!! I will be in the hospital full-time on June 24th!

6 comments:

Abby said...

Looks Good! Does Megan like it!? I think it's a great idea to get the cut and color done before the baby comes because the "i'm a mom of a newborn and a toddler and I don't feel pretty" feelings are pretty bad. Way to be a good husband, Phil. And congrats on the last test!

Angi Gerrie said...

Cute! You do have a smokin hot wife- lucky you. Love the color for sure. Congrats on being done!

Chelsea said...

AH.... SO CUTE MEG. I love it. You'll be the hottest mommy ever! Congrats on the test Phil.

WhiteFamily said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! You'll love it when the spitup starts. And congrats Phil on your last test! So now its just clinicals until you are done? Or do you have more school to do after the summer? Have a fun few days together until this new little man gets there and stills all the spotlights! We love you guys!

WhiteFamily said...

ps - where was a full body shot so we could see how cute and prego you are?!!!

Amber said...

I love the new hairstyle!!! Way cute - and, I agree, very smart to do it before the baby comes. You'll love not having the long hair always hanging in the baby's face. I'm so excited and happy for you that the new little baby is here!!! Congratulations, guys!