We have been very busy since we moved into our house. We have been slowly taking on one project at a time. (Besides the yard . . . that is ongoing!)
When we first moved in, this was what our backyard looked like. YIKES!
Phil has worked so hard and has really turned it around. He has also worked really hard in the front, but I keep forgetting to take pictures of that! In front of the Family Room windows, there were three HUGE rose bushes. I made Phil keep them throughout the summer so I could enjoy the roses, but now that it is fall, I decided it was time for them to be pruned. They were taller than the windows, and I really want as much sunshine as possible for the approaching cool weather months!
Back in the end of August, we decided to put Coleman and Teegan together in one room. The boys have adapted to the change so well. We haven't had any problems!
It still doesn't have that "finished" look for me, but it works for now! If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!
When we bought the house, we knew one of the first things that needed to be fixed was the Master Bathroom. The tile in the shower had cracked, and the water was leaking into the wood. The bathroom also had carpet in front of the sinks, and we didn't like it, so we decided to totally remodel the bathroom.
Just like the yard, Phil has worked so hard. He did all the demolition for the bathroom by himself. Thanks sweetheart!
We actually had a remodeling company come in and do all the rebuilding. They did such an awesome job, and were so fast. I never took pictures while they were here, but this is the finished project. We LOVE it!
As we finished the bathroom, we decided to go ahead and paint the Master Bedroom too. We just painted an accent wall, and then I found a great deal on all new bedding. Once again, I forgot to take before pictures, but I am so happy with the way it turned out. (Thanks Chelsea for all your great advice!) I still want to add a bench at the bottom of the bed, and something above the headboard, but we'll save that for another day!
7 years ago










5 comments:
Wow Megan, Your bathroom and bedroom are soooo cute. What a great improvement and I love the color! Can't wait to see it in person.
Your house is looking so great! I love the headboard, and the bathroom turned out fabulous! Wish I had a little of your ambition. Your fall activities look way fun too!
It turned out perfect. So cute! You did an amazing job. Go MEG and PHIL!
Wow you guys have been super busy. It looks so cute, good job!
Love all the work that you have done to the house! Just so you know your Master Bathroom faucet and fixtures are the same as those in the Navuoo Temple :)
Post a Comment