Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Liner

Last Saturday, we decided to go on the "Pumpkin Liner". We hadn't been since Coleman was 3 months old. The boys LOVED the train! It took us to a pumpkin patch that was a 45 minute train ride away. We ate snacks, sat both in the open car, and the inside car (it got a little too cold!).

Once we arrived at the pumpkin patch, we were able to go pick out our pumpkins. Someone had to always be guarding the ones we picked, so they weren't chosen by someone else . . . at least until Phil was able to get them all loaded onto the train! After the pumpkins, we walked through the little haunted house that was set up (pretty much a dud) and then we picked apples from an apple tree and sat down to enjoy them. Coleman and Teegan LOVE apples. Actually, they love almost any fruit, but apples are a definite favorite! And these ones were YUMMY!

We got back on the train and headed back to the depot. Somehow, I got grease all over my pants, and it then transferred to everyone else in the family. It was a disaster to say the least! Anyway, I'm glad we got to go, but I'm not sure if we will do it again.

During Conference Weekend, I started working on some cute crafts that I found from here. I am now completely addicted to her blog! Anyway, it took me forever to finish them (not because they were difficult, but just trying to find time and desire!). Here is what I made:

I just wanted to share! Happy Fall everyone!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I remember going on that train. That was kinda fun... and really windy/cold. Your pumpkins are cute what a fun idea.

Melissa said...

Super cute! I can't believe how big your boys are, I love the pictures, you're so creative!