Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Farmstead

Last night we headed to The Farmstead with some friends. It was so much fun! We first watched the pig races. Teegan was picked to represent one of the pigs that were racing, and he won! His prize was a pig nose and a free bag of popcorn! Good job Teegs! :)

There is a huge corn maze, and every year, they create a different design. We only spent about a 1/2 hour in the maze, but with little ones and pregnant ones, that was long enough!

Besides the corn maze and pig races, they offer a bunch of other activities, like slides, a "corn" box (aka sand box), a cow train, and a giant jumping pillow. I think Phil really enjoyed being a kid again! Love you! :)

I LOVE fall festivals, and this one is a definite favorite! Thanks Gardner's and Fowler's for coming with us!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Megan, we've had so much fun looking at all your pictures! Especially the ones of your house! I can't wait to see it in person, but I can't believe how much work you've done on it in a few short months. You two are the remodel/paint/decorating king/queen! :) It looks beautiful!! I LOVE LOVE your bathroom. And, the fall festival place looks way fun!

DiAnn said...

So tonight we went to Cornbelly's in Thanksgiving point and we could have been with you in Boise. It looks and has so many of the same things. I think my memory is confused between the two places. It looks like you had a blast. Cutest little pig I've ever seen.

Brooke said...

I'm liking the pig nose!! Don't you just love fall! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun.