Thursday, September 23, 2010

Announcing!!!

Well this isn't much of an announcement since most of you already know, but we are expecting a GIRL in January! We are super excited and completely nervous. Oh and in complete shock, too! Not that it wasn't planned, but that it is a girl! I was POSITIVE that it was a boy. In fact, even after the ultrasound, I still have doubts! My DR. said she would double check for me at my next appointment in October, just to help me relax! Anyway, she was ultra wiggly, and most the pics came out fuzzy. Oh well! Enjoy!

Profile

Hand

Left Leg and Foot

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I had no idea! How exciting for you guys!!

Matt and Amie said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations Megan!! That is so exciting. You will LOVE having a girl! Hope you are feeling well!

Amber said...

LOVE looking at all your pictures!! We LOVED the zoo up there - you can get so close to the animals, even if it is small. And we loved the Balloon Fest too - - you're so lucky it didn't rain out. We wanted to see the night glow, but the wind and rain ruined it. I'm glad it is still going - I believe it was canceled for a few years. Anyway, so sad we missed Coleman's birthday - looks like he was definitely spoiled. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Heather and Justin said...

She is absolutely beautiful already!

Giles Fam said...

YAY!! for a new baby and that it's a girl!!!!! megan---you are going to have so much fun with her!!

Pierson family said...

Yay for girls! Phil will finally be able to do his tampon runs! haha!

Where are the picture of this cute baby from the outside?

Chelsea said...

So excited for a girl! Wish Utah had fun balloon festivals and other things. I'm jealous of your summer activities.

WhiteFamily said...

So much to catch up on...you've been very busy! Looks like it's been a super fun last few months! and congrats on the baby girl! They are so fun!

DiAnn said...

A girl!!! Grammy couldn't be more excited. Grumpy is checking the check book. The boys are beyound wonderful but we are a little lopsided now.

Jakenaddie said...

yay!! I had no idea you were even expecting! We are so happy for you, and it seems you are having a good pregnancy! Can't wait to see this adorable girl of yours! Do you have any names yet?

Hailey and Daniel said...

Congratulations! Girls are lots of fun, so happy for you!

Hailey and Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS!! You are going to love having a girl.