So I posted on his birthday, just to wish him a Happy Birthday, but here are some pics of the birthday events! My parents flew in on Friday morning, and our first stop was the zoo. The boys loved going on the carousel with Grammy. Unfortunately they don't get opportunities like that very often, because their parent's stomachs are too weak! We also ate at one of my favorite places, Westside Drive Inn, and then Coleman got to go birthday shopping with just Grammy and Grumpy, while Teegs and I headed back home for a nap! 
In the weeks preceding his birthday, Phil and I constantly asked what he wanted for his birthday, and his answer was always "Toy Story". So he had a "Toy Story" birthday, and I think he really liked it! 
Coleman was so SPOILED for his birthday! Thanks to everyone for thinking of him!
7 years ago










1 comments:
That's a cute theme...toy story! It's so fun when the kids actually have an oppinion of what they want...sometimes it's hard knowing what to do or get. Very fun day! Glad he had a good birthday!
Post a Comment