Coleman started preschool! (Well technically it started in August, but I'm including it here!)
He is starting to get used to the routine of things for every Tuesday and Thursday. I can't say that he loves it, but he doesn't cry or fight me too much about going. Well, I take that back. One morning, I told him that he needed to get ready for school and he told me no. I replied with "Yes". He then said "Mom, look . . . see my eyes, they are not happy." I couldn't help but laugh! Silly boy! Even sad eyes have to go to school.
On the Saturday of Labor Day weekend, we got up super early, and headed down to one of the city parks for the Boise Balloon Classic. It was such a neat experience! Coleman and Teegan were so bug-eyed, watching the balloons get blown up. However, Teegan was NOT a fan of when the flames would blow to get the balloon up. We may have been a bit too close!
We loved the rocket ship balloon, and couldn't help but laugh when I caught an image of the balloon with the moon in the background! Of course, who would we be, if we didn't cheer for the Boise State balloon when it went up!
That afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa came into town, and we headed back down to the park for Night Glow. It was very crowded, but still fun to see the balloons glowing at night! I wish there had been as many balloons, as there were in the morning. It took us awhile to walk out of the park with the hordes of people, but once we made it to the car, we zipped home fast! 
We had a really fun weekend with Grandma and Grandpa, and even got to celebrate Grandpa's birthday while they were here. Phil made some awesome dutch oven, but I forgot to take pics. Anyway, thanks for coming! Come again soon!
Later that week, our friends, Jeff and Kayci Bitton came and stayed with us for a bit. It was so fun to see them and catch up! They have the cutest family! Once again, I forgot to take pictures, so you will just have to believe me that they were here!
That next weekend was "Art in the Park". One of my favorite events to go to in Boise. While walking around checking out all the booths, we passed this guy, and I just HAD to document it! We enjoyed watching his "talent" for a bit! 
I still have more to blog. We have been doing a couple remodel projects. But I'm waiting for the complete finished project before I post about it!
7 years ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment