Anyone remember this little beauty?
Well, yesterday, we FINALLY heard the good news. We got the acceptance letter, and now we are preparing to close on it. Did I mention that this good news came the day before we WALKED? Today was our last day of waiting. We knew that if we didn't get a letter by today, we wouldn't have time to close on it before the end of June. And at the end of June, we would lose out on the tax credit (which was basically the only thing keeping us attached to this house). Not to sound completely fake and infatuated with money, but this process was HORRIBLE, and we just wanted to be done and start over on a house that WASN'T a short sale.
If you want to see more pics, I did a post about it, oh 2 + months ago. Which means, that is how long we have been waiting to see if the bank would even say yes to our offer. Anyway, now it is just finishing up paperwork, un-winterizing, doing another appraisal, getting an inspection, packing, closing, cleaning, renovating, more cleaning, unpacking, etc . . . all in the next 16 days. Maybe I'll just go hide under a rock and let someone else do all that work! :)
Yeah for Blessings!!!
7 years ago










6 comments:
Congrats Megan!! So Exciting!!
YEAH!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Happy day.
Congrats!! I know what you mean--we're in the process of moving to Washington state. Our house here is finally being listed tomorrow and I'm flying out the next day to househunt for a week:) Jeff has already been working out there since April but the relocation company has been DRAGGING their feet on everything:( Good luck with the move!! Enjoy your new home!!
Seriously! Has it taken long enough? We are so excited for you! Good luck with all the work to be done in 16 days....Can't wait to come visit when you are settled in! Love ya!!!
Our house was a short sale too so I can relate. I am so excited for you guys. I hope everything continues to go well.
yay!! that is so awesome! CONGRATS!!! Good luck with everything in the next couple weeks....you can do it! :)
Post a Comment