Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celebrating June

There are so many other things I should be doing right now, but this is my last chance at the computer for a couple weeks. We are getting ready to sign the papers on our house, and will be moving soon. Yikes! Anyway, on to the blog!

Here is a little bit of random that started off our summer:
We went to the park with our friends, and they treated us to Ice Cream Cones. The kids looked so cute, lined up on the bench with messy faces! On one of the rainy days, Teegan got bored, and decided to add to my decor. I thought it was pretty funny! And of course, after taking Teegan's picture, Coleman insisted on having his picture taken too!

Once the sun came out, the boys were all about playing outside, and are constantly begging to have the swimming pool out. It's not anything fantastic, but they love it (and so does Dad!) We also headed to Eagle one Friday night to check out the Carnival, and eat some yummy food! However, it turned out the carnival wasn't so much fun, and Phil and the boys didn't really want any of that deliciously greasy food. Oh well, I enjoyed it!


Last week, Teegan turned two! He is growing so fast! It was a very busy, but fun day. We went to 5 Guys Burgers and Fries for dinner (Teegan LOVES their hot dogs), and to Wahooz Family Fun Zone to celebrate. The kids got to play in their big Jungle Gym, and also played the arcade games. They won big blow up swords in the end, and had a blast attacking Dad with them! Afterwards, we headed back home for presents, cake, and ice cream! Teegan was so spoiled! Thank you everyone for thinking of him!
I made Teegs a Mickey Mouse Cake, and can I tell you what a disaster that was? I had some major issues just trying to get the cake out of the pan, and after making the second batch which ended in the same results, I just ended up gluing it together with the frosting. Oh and did you know that no matter how hard you try, you CAN'T mix enough food coloring to make black? It just doesn't work. Anyway, poor Teegan received the World's Ugliest Cake for his birthday. I think next year, I'll just buy one! All in all, it was fun to focus on Teegan for a day! He is such a sweet little boy!

Coleman has especially loved playing with Teegan's new toys. One of which is the soccer ball and net.


Well I better head, I have to be at the title company in an hour! Happy Summer everyone!

4 comments:

Frozen Chosen said...

A few things---Congrats on the house. Happy Birthday, little buddy! And 7 days till Eclipse. Yeah! I'm sure you have your tickets, right? Happy Summer guys!

WhiteFamily said...

Looks so fun! Glad you got to blog fast before the big move! Good luck with everything the next couple of days...we'll see you at Mom's on Sunday!

Chelsea said...

I love how much of a goober Coleman is he is hilarious! And I love the mickey mouse cake I couldn't have pulled that off for the life of me

Andrew and Kendra said...

I can't believe how big Teegan is getting, he is so cute! Congrats on getting the house finally, and your cake looked really good, I could never do something like that! Can't wait to see you guys again!