Chelsea tagged me, and I thought this was funny! I hope some of my friends do this one, because I want to see their answers. No pressure, though! (Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Repost with the name of high school and graduating year.)
1.Did you marry someone from your high school?
Nope
2.Did you car pool to school?
My Sophmore year I tried my hardest not to take the bus so I hitched a ride with friends whenever possible! The rest the time it was just me and the Honda!
3.What kind of car did you have?
1986 Honda Civic (aka the Honda piece of crap)!
4.What kind of car do you have now?
2006 Chevrolet Equinox
5.It's Friday night...where are YOU?(then)
With Friends at someone's house
6.It's Friday night..where are you? (now)
At home watching TV and counting down until bedtime!
7.What kind of job did you have in high school?
Cleaning Dad's office
8.What do you do now?
Take care of my family and clean my own house! (Not much has changed in 6 years!)
9.Were you a party animal?
That would be a no!
10.Were you considered a flirt?
Hardly! My friends on the other hand . . .
11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in Choir my senior year, but I was terrible.
12. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope
13. Can you sing the fight song?
"Dear old AF High, yes, we will love you 'til we die.
Our banner bright with Red and White, will be a beakon through the night.
Dramatic Arts, and ball, and track; we'll always bring the honors back.
We'll sing our praises to the sky, we'll always fight for AF High.
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP . . . CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP . . . CLAP, CLAP"
(I guess that would be a yes!)
14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Rachel McFarland (French), Sam Beeson (Junior English)
15. Where did you sit during lunch?
Sophmore-On the stairs in the commons
Junior-At a table in the lunch room
Senior-At a table in the front & center of the commons (the coveted spot!)
16. What was your school's full name?
American Fork High School
17. What was your school mascot?
Caveman
18.If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I appreciate the experiences I had, but no I wouldn't go back.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
Sitting on the stand staring at my graduation class. Reading everyone's names (hoping I wouldn't mess them up). Taking pictures at the party afterwards.
20.Who did you take to prom Sr yr?
Chris Brown
21. Did you have fun at Prom?
I loved it my junior year, but senior year wasn't so fun.
22.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
No. I guess if I saw him, I would probably say hi.
23.Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion?
Probably not.
24.Do you still talk to people from school?
Only the girls, and not very often. (I'm a terrible friend)
7 years ago










3 comments:
This counts as talking, right?! Fun Post.
oh the days at dear old af high.
What a fun post!
Post a Comment