Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring Break in Utah

The afternoon after Talon's blessing, the kids and I headed to American Fork with my parents, while Phil drove back home so he could go to work. We were able to spend the week with my parents for Coleman's spring break. Phil was even able to get off a few days early so he could come join in on the fun! The weather was fabulous! One afternoon we had lunch at a fun park in Highland. 

These pictures are kind of thrown together at random, but Phil and I also celebrated our sixth anniversary. We headed to Rodizio Grill (Phil's choice) for lunch. I can't complain though, because we ordered a FABULOUS dessert! Thanks Mom for watching the kids for us! That night Phil made us dutch oven Chili and my sister Amber took some awesome family pictures for us! I'll be posting those in the near future! 

 That weekend was Conference and it was so nice to sit and listen to the sessions while the kids played with their cousins. On Saturday, Ashley and her family drove down and all the girls went to lunch, while  all the guys took the kids to the Aquarium in Sandy. That night, while the guys were at the Priesthood session, the girls made the cutest Easter wreaths. I forgot to take a picture of mine, so I guess you will just have to take my word for it! Then we met up at the Country Club for the "After Meeting Dinner".

On Tuesday, we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with Ashley and her kids, and my mom. The boys had so much fun exploring and running around with Autumn and River. Thanks Grammy for taking us!


We spent the rest of that week with the Roylance's. On Friday night, Natalie and her family came down, and we headed to Pirate Island so the kids could play. We all had a lot of fun, and ended up with an endless supply of tickets that the boys used to pick out some "treasures". Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking us!


Grandma held an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday morning. Unfortunately the weather wasn't cooperating (it was snowing), so we did it inside. It was lots of fun, and the kids got SO MUCH CANDY! Grandma always knows how to spoil them!


Saturday evening, we headed to dinner at Red Robin before driving back up to A.F. so Amber could take more family pictures. This time, it included all of the Roylance's and the grand babies. Again, I'll post those soon!


Sunday morning, we headed back home. I'm really impressed with how well the kids actually do on the 6 hour drive. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way! (We have a few trips this summer that include long travel days!)

0 comments: