We celebrated Easter all weekend long. The previous week, we ran into the Easter Bunny making his rounds at the mall. On Friday, we colored our eggs! Coleman was so funny and wanted to eat them more than color them (luckily they are healthy)! Then on Saturday morning, our neighborhood had an egg hunt, where Teegan dominated the 0-3 year category, and Coleman was a bit of an underdog at the 4-8 year old category. Teegan was nice enough to share his loot (we're pretending that he chose and wasn't forced into it!)
On Easter morning, the boys hunted down a few more eggs and found their baskets. Then we rushed to get ready for church because we had Regional Conference that morning-which was so good!
Can I just say, that I am having so much fun dressing and shopping for Isabella! I LOVED her Easter dress!












0 comments:
Post a Comment