I just have to start out by saying thank you to my sister, Amber. She took our family pictures while we were in Utah, and they turned out fabulous! I LOVE them! There are more, but these are my favorites!
The next weekend, we had Amber take pictures for the Roylance family. The weather was drastically different than the week before. We waited all day for it to stop snowing so we could go take them. It was so frigid cold, but once again, Amber did an amazing job!
It is kind of funny to watch the kids faces get more and more upset! Anyway, thanks again Amber! :)
































6 comments:
I love them too! SO much personality in the boy's pictures:) You have such a good lookin' family! We hope you guys can visit us this summer or next time you travel through Pocatello. We finally have room for you to stay the night....I'm just sayin' ;)
Loved all the new posts. Love the sunglasses Teegs are so hip! bahahahah
Yeah for updates!!! I love all the pictures to see what you've been up to...it's funny how many of them we were together...that never happens. So I love your birthday cake and the shirt you are wearing is super cute!!! Where is Pirate Island? That's a cartoon show that River loves to watch. There are a couple pictures that I want coppies of...I'll call and ask you for them. Anyway, so glad we were able to spend some time together through the month of April...can't wait for our big trip in June! Yeah!!!
I, too, love the pictures and updates...especially the picture of Isabella in the hat at Pirate Island. I wish the weather had been better for the Roylance pics, and that I had taken better shots of your kids - - we didn't even get one of the 3 of them all together. We'll try again in NC. :) Your birthday looks familiar:) - - next year we should spend it doing something really fun - - like a girls trip to somewhere warm!!! Anyway, thanks for all the cute pictures - can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!
LOVE your photos!! You guys look wonderful. Little Isabella is such a doll. You have such a beautiful family!!
What adorable family pictures! I LOVE THEM! So cute! How come it feels like forever since we've seen you guys?? We need to get together! seriously. :)
Post a Comment