I have compiled the last month's pictures filled with all of our fall activities!
When we first arrived in Boise, my parents came up and we went to this place called The Farmstead. We had so much fun watching pig races, eating a dutch oven dinner, homemade doughnuts, and cotton candy. We went through the corn maze and rode the cow train! All in all it was lots of fun!

Later on in October, we got together with our friends, Jordan and Jessica. We ate dinner and carved pumpkins! We always have so much fun with the Harris family. Thanks guys!
Because we didn't have enough pumpkins for all of us, I bought more and carved pumpkins for Coleman and Teegan too. So Yes, I got to clean up that disastrous mess twice!
For Halloween, Coleman was a pumpkin and Teegan was a spider (Coleman's costume 2 years ago). The pumpkin costume I frantically sewed after getting back from Hawaii and recovering from a terrible cold. It definitely isn't the best thing I've ever sewn, but I'm grateful to my sister for helping me figure it out. And I'm grateful to Phil who helped me design the pumpkin. We are starting to think that maybe he should have been a costume designer instead of a Nurse Anesthetist! (I'm sure we would have made more money the other way around!) Anyway, on Halloween, we got together with Jordan and Jess again. They made us a delicious dinner filled with spaghetti and ribs! Yum! They made it look incredibly edible too (not)! :) We went Trick-or-Treating and watched movies, and laughed at Coleman and Blake frantically RACING to the door to help pass out candy to the other Trick-or-Treaters! It was a blast and hope yours was too!
7 years ago










6 comments:
Megan, The costume turned out SO super cute! You are such a good seamstress...so creative! I still love the spider costume too. So what is the knife stabbing in your dinner picture? Is it butter that is red? The farm pictures look fun and I think your shirt in that picture is way cute. Oh and is Phil wearing one of Dad's sweatshirts, or does he have one that looks similar? Anyway, I should just call you on the phone! Way cute Halloween! Glad you had fun. Can't wait to see more pictures of your house...maybe one of the outside!
Your Costume for Coleman looked great! What are you talking about! You guys look like you are getting settled and enjoying yourself. We miss you, its good to see pictures!
-McKenzie
Oh how fun! I wish I could say we were coming to Boise soon and could see you guys, but it looks like we will be staying close to home until after the baby comes. (we don't want another out of town baby! :) and then of course it might be a while before we dare make a trip with a newborn, but we are DYING to see you guys! Glad you seem to be doing well. I'll have to give you a call.
P.S. Nice job on the costumes! You are a Halloween costume-sewing fool!! :)
Wow Megan, your costumes look amazing! Wish you were here to help me with mine :) And I swear Teagan looks twice as big from the last time we saw him. I'm so happy you had a fun Halloween with good friends. We miss you guys and hope you're doing well! Can't wait to see pictures of your new home, bet it looks supper cute.
Meg, I loved all your pics of the kids and Halloween. It looks like you had alot of fun. That was some dinner....appetizing!?!
It looks like you guys have been doing some fun stuff! I wish we got to see you more. When Andrew isn't so busy with school we should be able to come up. Teegan has gotten so much bigger, I can't believe it. Your house looks way nice too!
Post a Comment