Aloha!! We just got back from a week long vacation on the island of Kauai in Hawaii. Here are few highlights of our trip:
*Waking up to the very loud rooster every morning at 5 am
*Going to Sacrament meeting in Hanalei.
*Going Boogie Boarding, lots and lots of Boogie boarding!
*Building Sand Castles, lots and lots of Sand Castles!
*Going to the Luau.
*Hiking the Kailua Ridge Trail along the Na Pali Coastline.
*Watching a Monk Seal
*Sitting on the Beach in Hanalei.
*Going to the Farmer's Market and getting delicious tropical fruits and flowers!
*Phil and I going tubing down the mountain. So fun!
*Snorkeling at Lydgate Park.
*Getting EXTREMELY sunburned.
*Snorkeling at Tunnels.
*More Boogie Boarding in Hanalei.
*Geocaching in Princeville
*Watching the sunset from the St. Regis hotel
*Receiving a BEAUTIFUL pearl necklace from Phil (Love you so much!)
*Touring Oahu
*Shopping at the Flea Market
*Seeing Pearl Harbor
*Eating a Shaved Ice from Matsuimoto's
*Walking around the grounds of the Lai'e Hawaii Temple.
*Enjoying the Food Festival at BYU-Hawaii
I know that was a long list, but it was such a fun week. Teegan got sick towards the end, and I severely burned my legs on the second to last day, but other than that, it was perfect! Here is a slideshow of a few of our pictures. We took about 300!
I'll try to blog pictures of our house in the near future. It's too dirty to take pictures of right now, though!
Mahalo!
~Megan













6 comments:
Sitting on my couch in ND I am TOTALLY jealous of you right now!
Megan you look supper cute! And why is Phil wearing a rug on his back? Oh wait... I see.
Miss you guys :)
How fun!
Love seeing your pictures!!! Looks dreamy...
I'm looking forward to pics of your house...heck, we should just drive the 5 hours and see it in person!! Hopefully we'll squeeze in a Boise weekend soon.
Oh how fun! I didn't realize you had taken the boys with you---or that you were with other family, too! How fun! Hope you guys had a good time--I'm sure you did! :)
P.S. I'll need to get your guys' new address sometime when you get a chance
I need your address too!!
Your trip looks so fabulouly fun!! Family vacations ROCK!!! The beach is the best when your kids are small. Teegan is getting so big...I can't believe it. Glad you finally got these pictures up...hope you are feeling better!
Loves and miss you guys!
Well I'm extremely Jealous!!! Wish we could have been there. looks like you all had so much fun.
Love ya.
Post a Comment