Friday, July 3, 2009

Weddings, Parties, and a Little in Between!

We have been so busy lately! We just got back after spending almost two weeks in Utah! My youngest sister Chelsea got married and her wedding was beautiful! Congratulations to Chelsea and DJ! Love you guys! We also spent time doing some fun activities with family and friends. I loved meeting up with friends at the park and getting to see their adorable children! We had a BLAST boating at Yuba Lake with the Roylance family. We also got to enjoy a night in Park City with the Mott's. We hated leaving family, but were glad to be back in our own little neck of the woods!

To start off here are some pictures of Chelsea's Wedding!
Her Trousseau/Gift Table.

The signing book table.

Cake Table

Close up of the Cake

The Eating Tables (and Phil's fabulous photography skills!). I love the upside down umberellas.

Teegan and I waiting for the ceremony to start.


Chelsea and DJ did this sand ceremony where they combined her white sand and his black, to represent their union.

Colby was the Ring Bearer and Autumn was one of the Flower Girls. They dressed the flower girls up like little fairies, and I loved Colby's cute top hat and tux! (The girl on the right was another fairy. I think she is DJ's niece.)

All the Mott siblings together!

Coleman enjoying a brownie! What a goof!

Cutting the cake!

Tossing the bouquet!

A few more details . . .


Chelsea and DJ leaving.


While spending time with Phil's family, we headed down to Yuba Lake to do some boating. The boys loved spending time on the sandy beach!
Here is Uncle Nate and Coleman playing in the sand.

I love Teegan's smiles!

Cooling off in the water from the hot sun!

Grandpa Roylance and Teegan snoozing before church!


This is the only picture I took while we were in Park City! The cousins were all being a bit rowdy so we turned on a movie in one of the bedrooms, and they all climbed on the bed to watch! Too cute! From L to R: Autumn 4, Colby 5, Coleman 2, River 2, Tyson 3.


And now to back track . . . while the boys and I made our way to Utah, Phil flew the opposite direction for an interview in Pensacola, FL. The interview went really well, but we are still waiting to hear back from them. Phil really enjoyed his nice little vacation to the Sunshine state. I am not going to lie, I was a bit jealous! :)

Phil drove down to Destin, FL, and absolutely loved it! I think I can see why!

I'm glad he thought of us! Love you too babe!

Isn't it beautiful! I think I could definitely live there! :)


Right before leaving for Utah, we celebrated Teegan's first birthday with a little Luau party!
This was my attempt at a tropical table centerpiece. The brown blob is my "Volcano" cake!

I found the idea for his cake from Family Fun Magazine. The lava is red candy melted down and drizzled. It isn't as cute as the original, but I was still proud!

Teegan playing with his Lei at the party!

The kids waiting for us to take the cover off our mini "ocean" so they could play!

Teegan on top of the giant boxes sent by the Grandparents. Thank you so much!

Loving his gifts!

Coleman already taking over Teegan's new toys. The joys of having an older brother.

Singing Happy Birthday to Teegan! I forgot to get him a candle, so instead, we lit a votive candle!

Teegan LOVED destroying his cupcake!



We also had a little party in Utah for Teegan. We did a camping theme and roasted s'mores, and I made a campfire cake! It was so cute! However, I didn't have my camera because it was with Phil in Florida. So anyone who happened to take pictures, (Amber & Kathryn) I would love it if you would send some my direction please!

Well, now that this has been the LONGEST POST EVER, I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!

3 comments:

Ash & Paul said...

Love all the pictures! :) We just went down to Destin over the weekend. You really would love it there, Panama City beach is fun to go to as well, and they are not too far from each other.

DiAnn said...

Hello Meg! All of these pics are just adorable. I loved having you and the kids home, wish you could have stayed longer. You got great detail pictures of the wedding you will have to share with me! Love ya lots...Mom

Giles Fam said...

I did't realize you guys were going to be in Utah for 2 weeks! Too bad we didn't get a chance to meet up, but I know how things are when you already have a lot of family stuff going on--espcially a wedding and all. :) Maybe next time! How fun that you got to spend so much time with your fam, though. That is always so fun!

And I LOVE your luau (sp?) stuff for Teegan's b-day. You always have been SUPER creative...guess I shouldn't be surprised. I can't believe he is one!