Right now, Phil is here:
(Boise, ID)
going through the interview process again!
Yesterday he interviewed at St. Alphonsus Hospital
and Today he interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital
It sounds like both interviews went really well, and Phil was especially excited about St. Al's. Now we have to play the waiting game until we hear from them. This part just puts me in knots. I shouldn't be too worried, seeing how Greenville, NC has already offered him a position, but Phil and I have started to really feel like Boise is where we should go. I guess now we cross our fingers and say lots of prayers! :)
Also, here is an update of our 4th festivities!
We started our celebrating by meeting up with some good friends from Fargo, the Webers. We headed to McDonalds for breakfast and then downtown for the Kiddie Parade.
Here are our parade watchers!
Brodie, Maggie, & Coleman
It's not a very good picture, but here are more parade watchers: Webers, Piersons, Bartletts - Justin (sorry JB!), Roylances, and Valarie Wood who was waiting for her family (who were in the parade)!
Phil and Teegan
Coleman playing in a Bounce House
Phil enjoying a Snowcone and apparently not sharing fast enough!
After enjoying the sites of downtown, we headed over to the park for a big BBQ with friends. The food was delicious, the weather was PERFECT, the company was superb; you just can't ask for more!
Phil enjoying some football . . . maybe a little too much!
Our family with our cute Old Navy shirts!
Teegan at the Splash Park
Coleman with his buddy Austin warming up on the cement!
I forgot to bring Teegan's swimsuit, so he just got to wear his onesie! He didn't care though! He had so much fun in the water!
After all the food, sunshine, and water, we headed home for a much needed shower and relaxation before heading out again for fireworks.
I took some popcorn with us, and Teegan thought he was in heaven! He would grab huge handfuls and try to stuff it all in his mouth! So Cute!
All the kids lined up to watch the pre-fireworks show put on by Dusty and Phil.
Me and Teegan, still enjoying the popcorn!
Coleman and Maggie playing with their glow necklaces while waiting for the big fireworks to start!
Phil with both the boys, enjoying the fireworks!
And to finish off, yesterday, Teegan went in for his 1 year check up.
His stats are . . .
Weight: 26 lbs. (85%)
Height: 31 1/2" (90%)
What a chub!
13 years ago










5 comments:
Megan.. I am on pins and needles also...I hope you guys get the job in Boise because then we will get to see you again! whoo hoo! And oh my gosh your boys are as cute as ever!!! And I can't believe Teegan weighs more than Brynlee!!! WOW! We love ya guys and hope all works out for you!
Good luck with the waiting game...I'm hopeing on Boise so you'll be easier to visit...not that NC wouldn't be a great place to visit you too, but we can atleast drive to boise. Looks like you had a fun 4th. I'll call you soon! LOVES
Teegan is ganna be a tall one! Mott genes for sure! your fourth sounded way fun I spent mine on a plane all day not as exciting. Love you tonz
Meg- - I'm so excited to hear he got an interview at St. Als. We're praying for you. I think you'd love Boise and we'd see you a TON more, so we're hoping! Your 4th looks like lots of fun and less crowds than we dealt with. Let us know AS SOON AS YOU HEAR about your job situation!
Looks like you guys have been having fun, I didn't know Phil was in Idaho already. We hope you get to go to Boise too, that way we can see you more! Oh ya, my parents have that exact same blanket that teegan is sitting on- How funny! We'll see you guys in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment