Saturday, October 18, 2008

T is for Teegan


I am dedicating this post to my darling son, Teegan R. Roylance. He has just reached the four month mark, and I can't believe it. We took him to the doctor the other day and he weighed 16 pounds 2 ounces (75th percentile) and is 25 inches long (50th percentile). He is growing and changing so fast! He has recently taken a few firsts. We put him in the bouncer chair. He never really got that he could bounce himself, but nonetheless, he liked it!


Phil was so excited when he reached four months that he decided to start feeding him rice cereal the very day. We figured it can't hurt, seeing how he has been getting it in his bottles the past month to help the spit up (doctor's orders). Teegan did a great job for his first time. He even wanted to help hold the spoon!


He also just rolled from his back to his stomach for the first time. He has been able to roll from his tummy to his back for quite some time now, but not the other way around! Good job Teegs, we are so proud of you!



Love you baby!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. It's crazy. I miss seeing ya. Who knows how old he'll be when I finally get to see him agian.

WhiteFamily said...

What a sweety! I can't believe he is already 4 month old...they get big too fast!!!

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe that Teegan weighs as much as Hailey haha. Well my little one is very lean, maybe I just have skim milk hahaha. Anyways, miss you and love your blog backround!

Amber said...

Oh my - he's SOOO loveable and cute! Are you sure you can't transfer out here somewhere?????

WhiteFamily said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy....He's grown so much and changed so fast, I miss seeing him regularly. Sure hope he will remember to smile at me.

Valarie said...

Oh wow, I can't believe he's so big already! He is so snuggly and sweet!

Giles Fam said...

How the heck is he already 4 months!? I think babies should age slower, don't you?

He's adorable! (and looking more and more like Coleman)