Saturday, March 1, 2008

So yesterday, we made a last minute decision and decided to leave this morning instead of tomorrow morning for Minneapolis to fly to Disneyland. We got here this afternoon, and decided to go check out the Mall of America. It was so fun to see. There was every store imaginable in there plus multiple food courts, the huge amusement park in the center, and the underwater aquarium. Oh and don't forget about the movie theater. It was incredible! We had so much fun watching all the different people shopping there. Anyway, hope you enjoy our pics. I need to head to bed now so we can get to the airport at a decent time tomorrow!

4 comments:

Abby said...

LUCKY! Have fun in Disneyland! It will sure be nice after all that snow.

jen.nie said...

Have a blast in Disneyland and get a tan for me!

K. Bitton said...

How fun! I feel like I need a vacation BAD!:) Hope you guys have fun in DL! We miss you guys!

Giles Fam said...

Ok that picture of Coleman in the sunglasses is SO cute! I knew we matched up Cali with a keeper! :)