Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pictures of Disneyland!

10 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Cute pics. We're totally jealous. Sky has been wanting to go to Disneyland since we've been married. Maybe next summer! Looks like you guys had fun. And Megan--You totally look like your sisters, and I love your cute, little belly!!

WhiteFamily said...

Megan - totally fun pictures! It looks like you all had a blast. Wish we could have been there. I'm definitely going to remember to burry River in the sand so he can't run away! What a good idea!:) Are you adjusting back to the cold weather of North Dakota? Loved the slideshow!

WhiteFamily said...

So we had to watch the slideshow three times already. Autumn and River loved it!

Amber said...

Megan - LOVED all of the pictures. You guys have a lot of better pictures than us...we're just not as photogenic as you! :) SOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great party!! I know I've said it a hundred times, but I am very jealous!! Especially of the beach shots! I'm glad you're home & let's pray for spring!

Abby said...

So fun! We bought Hyrum a balloon when we went too! Crazily over priced, huh? $10.00 if I remember right...oh well...it's always worth it!

Valarie said...

We're all so jealous! Looks like so much fun, especially the beach! And it was fun to read all about Coleman - we'll have to have him over to meet Dude.

Pierson family said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! Those pictures were cute! We need to get together sometime and do dinner.

K. Bitton said...

How fun! When we were there over Christmas Nemo had JUST opened...my wonderful uncle stood in line for us for like 3 hours! It was awesome though!!!

Hailey and Daniel said...

How fun! I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast though, and props to Coleman for making that long trip!