So we're back from California and had the best time! Coleman was so good on the car ride down and on the airplane (at least for what can be expected from an 18 month old!) The weather was absolutely perfect! We had sunshine and temperatures in the 70's. The lines for the rides were really short compared to other times I've been. I think we rode Pirates of the Caribbean four times and never waited longer than five minutes. The beach was a blast too! Coleman and Phil loved chasing the waves in and out and don't even get me started on Coleman playing in the sand. He was in heaven! I'll add pictures of our trip soon. One of my souvenirs was a Disneyland scrap booking kit. I'll have to copy the pages onto here when I finish them!
Well Coleman was tagged by Grace Bitton and I thought this was cute, and easy to do, so here you go:
8 Things About Coleman
1. He loves, and I mean LOVES animals.
2. He first laughed the third night he was home from the hospital. It was 3 am and I was rocking him to sleep and he just started laughing. I will never forget that moment!
3. He absolutely hates getting his nails clipped. It doesn't matter if it is fingers or toes
4. His security item is his Sippy Cup. He drinks 5-6 full sippy cups every day.
5. He is very social and loves giving other kids hugs
6. He is fascinated by belly buttons and wants to look at every ones
7. His first word was "uh, oh" and he has used it constantly over the past six months
8. And he can do the world's best "running man" dance moves!
Coleman will now tag Cali Giles, Dawson Jardine, Elizabeth Pierson, Kaylee Tingey, and Jake Wood
7 years ago










3 comments:
that picture is awesome!
Cute picture of Coleman. Was it warm enough in Cali to wear shorts all the time? Where's the rest of your photos? I'm excited to see some updates. Love ya!
PS - how are ya feeling? Prego still ok?
Megan - we had so much fun with you guys in Cali...SOOO glad you came. I, too, want to see MORE pictures, though. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment