Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tag

I, like Amie, was tagged twice, actually I was tagged three times, (one of these I was tagged twice) so to all who tagged me, here you go!

10 years ago: I was in 8th grade at American Fork Jr. High. I don't think I was doing anything of interest at the time. Just hanging out with friends!

5 things on my to-do list today: Seeing how it is 10:30 p.m. my to-do list is finished, even if I didn't accomplish everything! Tomorrows includes embellishing my cards for our little G.F. card club, because I decided I didn't like them. Picking up my messy house, go shopping for our upcoming Disneyland trip (a swimsuit for Phil and a leash for Coleman) and then whatever else happens to come along!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1-Chips and Salsa or just a bag of potato chips would do!
2-Cookies/brownies
3-Yogurt
4-Hot Chocolate
5-String Cheese

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Tithing would come first. Probably pay off Phil's school loans, purchase a new car. Invest most of it. Buy land in Hibbard, Idaho. Purchase a cabin in the Island Park area, give some to family, and then probably go shopping!

5 places I have lived:
1-American Fork, UT
2-Rexburg, ID
3-Laie, HI
4-Boise, ID
5-Grand Forks, ND

5 jobs I have had:
1-Cleaning Dad's Office
2-Working for Temp Service
3-Telemarketer
4-Manager at Help-U-Mail & Copy
5-Millhollow Frozen Yogurt

5 things you don't know about me:
1-I am left handed
2-I am a huge people-watcher. Phil says he can't go anywhere with me and have a decent conversation because all I do is watch everyone else.
3-I can't stand it when the bed doesn't get made every day
4-One of my life goals is to visit Tahiti
5-I hate excersize (like push-ups, sit-ups, excersize equipment, etc.) I would much rather go ride a bike outside.
So now I tag Amber, Ashley, Heather, Holly & Abby

AND...Husband Tag:

What is his name: Phillip Kyle Roylance
How long have you been married: Almost 3 years
How long did you date: We dated from the mid July 2004 then he proposed on Christmas day of 2004, and we were married April 1, 2005
How old is he: He just turned 28 in December
Who eats more: Phil usually does. Occasionally I can chow down more than him
Who said I love you first: I brought up the subject, but Phil actually said it first
Who is smarter: That would definitely be Phil
Who does the laundry: I was, but then I got pregnant and really tired and Phil took over. It is his way of helping out around the house-so he says!
Who folds the laundry: Phil folds everything except Coleman's clothes and the whites because that is usually the last load to be done and gets left in the dryer unless I fold them!
Who does the dishes: It depends, if Phil makes the meal, I do, but if I cook, Phil usually cleans up!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do, unless we are sharing like a hotel room with someone, then I have to be on the outside edge (next to the wall or window). If I wake up and someone is facing me and I turn around, and the other person is facing me, I get so causterphobic.
Who pays the bills: It began with Phil, and then I took over the budget, but when it came to the bills, I supposedly wasn't paying them fast enough, so now Phil does again!
Who cooks dinner: I would say I make it 5 out of the 7 days of the week. Phil definitely helps!Who drives when you're together: Always Phil
Who is more stubborn: That is a definite competition in our marriage! It depends on what it is.
Who proposed: Phil did it all!
Who has more friends: I would have to say me.
Who wears the pants in the family: We have argued this point, but I think Phil won.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Megan - loved the "tag". Just thought I would let you know that those kid leashes are at Walmart. I saw them yesterday. They are like a cute little teddy bear backpack thing with a leash. I think they were about $10 in the baby section. Good luck! :)

Giles Fam said...

Cute tag, Megan. By the way--Just thought I'd let you know that I had a dream the other night that you told me you decided to name your baby boy Trevor. Just thought I'd share my prophecy with you. No pressure, but I think it should be followed. :)

Megan said...

Thanks Amber for the info, we found one at wal-mart with elmo on it. It is kind of ugly, but oh well. And Lauren, I love the prophecy, but I have an ex-boyfriend named Trevor and I don't think Phil would really go for that! :)

Hailey and Daniel said...

Hey, just wanted to say hi! That "tag" thing is way cute and I even learned a couple things about you,I didn't know, amazing! Hope all is well!
~Hailey

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

Hello!!!! I did not know you had a blog!! I was at Hailey's house for dinner and she told me you had a blog.I am so excited now we can stay in touch.Congrats I hear you are pregnant qith a little boy that is so exciting!!!!We have a blog too, it is theshurtzblog.blogspot.com