Friday, February 29, 2008

Does it ever STOP????


Three out of the past four mornings, we have woken up to wild snow storms. Okay, they haven't been as bad as others, but they seem just awful since I am so ready for spring. I haven't seen grass since before Thanksgiving. Last weekend, the weather was so nice and the roads were wet, which meant the snow was starting to melt, but now, it just keeps snowing. I am going crazy! Phil keeps mentioning staying here in North Dakota after he finishes school, but that just isn't going to happen. These winters are never ending! I guess everyone is starting to feel like that, though (except Ashley enjoying the sunshine in Israel)!

We have more pictures of the ice cave, but I don't know how to work Phil's new camera so you'll have to wait to see how huge it is until next week! Oh, by the way, Happy Leap Day!

4 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

I would be done with snow by now if we had any. Last week we drove to top of the highest mountain to find a tiny little pile of snow we could throw snowballs at each other with. We were feeling homesick. Atleast you get sunshine for a few days starting tomorrow! Live it up!

Hailey and Daniel said...

I feel your pain. It's not as bad here as it is there of course, but it just isn't going away, i'll send you a pic if I can ever get to school to get one on the computer. I'm missing the green things also and can't wait for spring. When are you going to disneyland? Have fun and enjoy whenever it is!
~Hailey

Heather and Justin said...

No it never stops! Didn't you know this is what we all signed up for when we decided to come to ND for graduate school. I am personally ready for it to all end as well. Have fun in Cali! Bring us back some warmth PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Giles Fam said...

I totally feel your pain. I think winters are worse now that we are moms--since it sort of limits our abilities to get out and about. Talk about major CABIN FEVER! I'm ready for Spring!! :)

PS...sorry Phil you can't stay in ND. You need to move back West. So you can live by us! (I know that's totally an incentive for you :)