Monday, December 20, 2010

November 2010

November came and went with a blur. Andrew and Kendra came to visit us in the beginning of the month. However, I didn't get any good pictures of them while they were here. The next big event for us was Thanksgiving. My parents were kind enough to come rescue us from loneliness! They both helped prep dinner and it was so DELICIOUS! Can we repeat this holiday more than once a year? I love it! They flew back home on Friday and on Saturday we got a major snow storm. We spent almost all day out playing in the snow. Coleman and I made a snowman. I'm not sure that is such a great idea for pregnant ladies. :)

We also spent part of the weekend making a Gingerbread House. On Sunday I made the gingerbread and cut it out. On Monday, Phil helped me put it together, and on Tuesday the boys helped me decorate it. There was a bit of chaos trying to keep their little fingers from going too fast! And it didn't help that my frosting was ultra runny. Oh well! It all worked out in the end!

0 comments: