Teegan is growing, and growing, and growing! I can't believe how much he has learned and changed. Life is flying by way too fast! On Monday, he had his nine month appointment and is hitting the top of the charts! He weighed 22 lbs (75%), was 29 3/4" long (90%) and I can't remember what his head circumference was but he was in the 73%. He is getting so big! And it is official, Teegan is crawling! He has been doing the army crawl for a month now, and he has just recently started working on getting his tummy off the floor!
He got his first haircut on Saturday. It was just a trim around the ears, but I'm still counting it as his first haircut! Phil doesn't like it, and wants to get the big boy cutters out. I just couldn't allow that, yet! He's my baby!
Coleman is growing and learning too! We have found that he loves to color and draw. On Saturday, he surprised us with this pretty picture.
After we saw the paper, we found the picture on the dining room table:
On the computer desk:
And on my leather recliner: I guess I have to take some blame (so does Phil, but he won't admit it!) We did leave the PERMANENT markers in a drawer he could reach, and we decided to both keep napping after we knew he was up. So, if anyone has suggestions of how to get permanent ink off of leather, we would love to hear some tips. Oh and this is what we have tried, so far: soap & water, hand sanitizer, fingernail polish, sunscreen spray, wd-40, and I think that's all. (We googled it, and these are the tips we found!)
Well on a happier note, today is St. Patrick's Day! I made sure everyone was wearing green today! My boys were being so cute!
I decided to keep with Mott family traditions and we had a green breakfast this morning! Green pancakes and green milk! Yum!
Coleman absolutely loved it when I poured the milk, and it "magically" turned green! We might have to do colored food more often! :)
7 years ago










9 comments:
I LOVE seeing your pictures! Your boys are getting big, and so cute! That is too bad about the marker. :( We can't wait til we can see you guys again!
Hey, Dr. Phil
I suggest better parenting!! So, I don't have to call social services. lol.
ah Crawling. I get to see him soon and I can't wait! Well.... the mott house didn't get anything st. pattis day like.... WE MISS OUR MOTHER! The house is very very boring with out her. I love that you and amber have kept the tradition going as well as I will! Love you
What fun! I can't believe he is already 9 months old...crazy! I love the green food stuffs and all...Grammy played the patti's tricks here and Autumn wouldn't drink the milk...she thought a leprechaun peed in it. Funny huh! I can only suggest "the magic eraser" for your computer desk and table. The recliner...I'm not sure! I would definitely be moving the markers though. Good luck!
Remember The Greek Wedding movie - - try Windex! :) Sorry to hear about the marker mishap. His picture really is good, though. You should frame it. I love how ALL of the Mott's do the green milk. Gregg wouldn't admit it but he's gotten in on the "green" action more than me. I've woken up to green milk 6 or 7 times during the past month. I'm looking forward to drinking white milk. Anyway, thanks for the update and cute pictures of your boys! We miss you guys!
Love the pictures. Time really does go by way too fast. And, I'll let you know if I come across any leather miracle cures. Good luck. :)
Oh My! Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe how much Teegan has grown. I bet its so fun to watch them discover things everday...I'm so excited! Lots of love!
Cute pictures of the boys, and that's so funny/sad about the permanent markers! I don't have any tips, but Rob could tell you a great story from when he was little about a fork and his Grandfather's leather recliner...he thought it would "heal" like skin does....good luck!
hey megan not sure if you ever got the marker out but, stain master for leather furniture has this great stuff. it comes in a tube like chapstick. It takes off ink and all(a little color, but worth it.) It also take permant marker out of the carpet. Good luck...when are you coming our way?
chris
Post a Comment