Well, to start off, I have to tell the world how much I LOVE my husband! Yesterday was a bit of a whirlwind for me and by the time the clock struck 9pm, I could no longer function. I was so worn out. Phil, my knight in shining armor, came rushing home from scouts to rescue me from my wild crazy children! After getting them to bed, did he come in complaining how exhausted he was? Nope! He gave me the best massage I have ever had! (Sorry Sheena!) He was so supportive and wonderful! Thank you, thank you! I love you!
Last Friday, Phil and I decided to celebrate an early Valentine's. We went to this wonderful bakery called Nichole's. They brought in an award-winning chef and we had a nice candlelight dinner. I wanted to take pictures, but Phil said that it would be innappropriate seeing how we were eating a fancy five-course meal including a special surprise of Oysters with kiwi glaze and cocktail sauce-YUCK! Really though, other than the oysters, dinner was fabulous and dessert was divine!!!!! Thanks Seamons for watching our boys!
On Valentine's Day, we celebrated as a family by going to Famous Dave's for dinner. The food was great, and all the boys looked so cute dressed in red!
This last picture is simply for your viewing pleasure! LOVE THEM! :)
7 years ago










5 comments:
Sounds like a fun date! The oysters even sound interestingly good...kiwi glaze - yum! Glad to see your hubby takes care of you! We are really lucky Mott girls to have such great men in our lives.
Why was your day CRAZY! And where were you today! We missed you! Love, Shay
Your babies look so BIG! And I love the family pic. Hope all is well! Hugs.- Hailey
3 Cheers for great husbands!!!
BTW, I tried the corn chowder, it was a huge hit at our house. Thanks for the recipe and I can't wait to try the other ones.
Phil and Megan, this is Jeff. So I thought we already decided that you would live in SE Idaho? I already have your appointments set up for a get to know you interview with the bishop. Your house is already on the market and the hospital has promised to pay you whatever you ask for (as long as it is not above 30k). Anyway, wherever you choose, good luck, we'd love to have you back in Idaho though!
Post a Comment