Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Now and Then

Hello Fellow Bloggers,
After lots of groveling and begging I finally talked my wife into letting me post again. I've seen lots of now and then pic's on other people's blogs and decided to post my own. These are several pic's of Megan in her pregnancy now and then (with Coleman). So it's time to put your guessing skills to the test. First tell us which pregnancy, where she is at, and finally how far along she is! Good Luck in your quest!!!

Foto Numero Uno


Foto Numero Due


Foto Numero Tre


Also, I couldn't help but add a picture of our adorable son. We gave him sidewalk chalk the other day, he kept looking at us with the "Uh, Oh, I did something bad" look after he colored the cement!

8 comments:

Amber said...

I may have an unfair advantage...but Photo #1 - 1st pregnancy, about 8 1/2 months along, Photo #2 - 2nd pregnancy, 7 almost 8 months along, Photo #3 - 1st pregnancy, 7 months along (in DC) :) - - Megan, you look adorable. You should see my pictures of pregnancy #1 vs. pregnancy #2 - not pretty. But I can't hardly tell a difference with you (besides your hair length!!) - way cute picture of Coleman! It is funny that we tell them no, no, no to coloring on the floor and walls, then all of a sudden hand them colors and encourage it. I can see why he'd be confused. Hope you're still feeling well!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

OK here's our guess, first pic is 8months with coleman. second is about right now with baby #2, and third is 6 months with coleman. How'd we do? Coleman is looking so much older, he is sooo cute! P.S. Phil does a good job blogging! Andrew would never do it if we had one!

WhiteFamily said...

Photo #1 - Prego with Coleman, 9 months, Idaho.
Photo #2 - Prego with kiddo 2, 8 months, ND.
Photo #3 - Prego with Coleman, 5 months (or whenever it was you went to DC), DC.

DiAnn said...

1. Pregnant with Coleman in Boise about the day before I would say.

2. Pregnant with little unnamed baby boy #2. Yesterday maybe in your apartment in Grand Forks

3. Pregant with Coleman at about 8 months in Boise.

Heather and Justin said...

1. Pregnant with coleman... hair is too blond and it is to green out to be ND

2. Pregnant with #2 in your dining room... the picture on the wall gave that away

3. Pregnant with Coleman... to small of belly to be this one and too green in the background. Cute kid she is playing with though!

Giles Fam said...

My guess is 1st and 3rd pictures are from Coleman's pregnancy--the 2nd from this one. The first one---9 months prego, the third one--not quite that far along.

She looks good for being so far along--she looks like she's all belly

Melissa said...

You are so super cute in all your prego pics! I'd say #1 pic is Coleman around 8 1/2 months. #2 pic is baby 2 at 8 months. #3 pic is Coleman around 6 months. I totally guessed, not so much experienced in the prego department...hopefully soon!

UND-Gas Passer '09 said...

For those of you who are dying to hear the answers: #1 Photo was in Star, Idaho it was 7 days before Coleman was born. Picture #2 was taken the day the blog was posted in Grand Forks, ND. The final picture was taken at the Temple in Washington DC about 7 and 1/2 months. Thanks! Phil