So it has been over a month since I have done anything on here. Sorry! We were in Utah for three and half weeks, and I hardly ever got on the computer. Now I get to make-up for it! Beware, this is a long post! You just can't shorten the biggest part of the year! :)
Christmas in Utah--December 11-January 3

Our last night in Utah we spent packing and playing games. I never actually played this game, but Phil looked good playing it, don't ya think?!
Lunch with Friends--December 29th
We met with some of our friends (Skylar, Lauren & Cali Giles; Ryan & Sandy Walton) from
Rexburg for lunch. It was our first time seeing Cali, and what a cutie! Coleman was smitten with her. He kept laying kisses on her. So cute! :)

Natalie's Wedding--December 28th

The newly-married couple (Natalie
Roylance and Jacob
Erlick) making their grand appearance!

Phil, Coleman and I on the steps of the
SLC temple.
Coleman at the Eastern doors of the Temple

Natalie
Roylance Erlick

Natalie and Jacob cutting the cake! Congratulations! We wish you the best of luck!
Christmas Activities--December 11-December 25
Coleman loved playing Grandma and Grandpa's piano. Hopefully that stays with him through the years!
The lights in Salem. I love to see these each year. They have Christmas trees floating on the pond. It is so beautiful to see. Thanks Roylance family for keeping the tradition alive!
I love this picture of Phil. It's a classic! We were getting ready to go sledding and Phil tried to fit in my sister, Ashley's snow pants. What a nerd! (I mean that in a good way sweetheart!)
It's sledding time! Coleman with Dad on the sled and with Mom once he had enough of the cold slippery slopes!
*Christmas Eve*
Coleman was a Shepherd in our "live nativity".
The Mott grandchildren in their nativity costumes (thanks Amber for making them!). From Left to Right: Coleman (Shepherd), David (Wiseman), Kage (Angel), Autumn (Mary), Colby (Joseph), Tyson (Wiseman), River (Shepherd)
Coleman playing with his cousins--all of them dressed in their new Christmas P.J.s
Every year, Grammy buys each of us Christmas pajamas. It is one of our favorite activities of our Christmas Eve party. Thanks Mom!

Mott family sporting the new sleepwear!
Christmas Morning
River, Autumn, and Coleman checking out all the presents that Santa Claus brought.
Coleman opening his present from Grammy & Grumpy. Of course it came with the help of Dad, River and Autumn.

Phil is looking good with his new coat!
I'm leaving on a jet, I mean prop plane!--December 11th

Flying with Coleman was quite the experience. Our first flight from Grand Forks to Minneapolis was easy. However, the flight from there to Salt Lake City was awful. I had Coleman looking out the window as the plane was taking off. The next thing I knew, throw-up was running down the wall of the plane towards the passengers behind us. The guy behind us was very nice and helped clean it up. Once all the wet-wipes were used and we were forty minutes into the flight. Coleman then decided to have a blow-out diaper. And I mean blow-out. It was in the seat of the plane and everything. Phil was lucky enough to clean that mess up. By the time Phil and I walked off that flight, lets just say we were shouting Hallelujah!
Pre-Christmas Morning!--December 10th

We decided to open most of our Christmas presents here in Grand Forks, before we left for Utah for the holidays. It helped give Coleman a test run on "Santa"!

Me with my new coat. I was also fortunate enough to receive a Kitchen-Aid Mixer!

Yeah, I got a Mr. Potato Head! :)

Phil helping Coleman open one of his many new toys.
Happy Birthday Phil!--December 8th
Phil and Coleman blowing out the candles! We had friends over to help celebrate. And to help eat the cake and ice cream before we left two days later! :)

Phil sporting all his birthday presents (the gloves and boots), with the help of Coleman holding his new Rascal
Flatts CD.
5 comments:
Megan! Sounds like you had a lot of fun during the holidays. I'm sad we didn't get to see ya. Coleman made a super cute shepherd. I hope the flight back home wasn't as bad as the one out here. Love ya!
Wow you've been busy. It sounds like you had a great Christmas. I loved your family pajama picture. I think that's a fun tradition I should start. Hope things are going well now that you're back. I always get really homesick for the first few days when we come back, then it goes away.
I loved reading your update. I'm also sad we didn't get to see you. Coleman is so cute! Looks like you had a nice holiday.
Hey Megan, I need your address can you e-mail it to me. My email is bubbles_an_candy@hotmail.com thanks and i'll chat with you soon :O)
It looks like your holiday's were a blast! Coleman is looking so grown up :) And yes "learning about animals is really lots of fun!" I am glad that there is an off button.
Post a Comment