Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland





It is snowing like crazy again. We are supposed to get another 6" of snow to add to the foot of snow that we already have. It is so cold here that the snow never melts. They will definitely be having a white christmas here! On Sunday night, the church had a "Night of Nativity" for the ward members and the community. They had a live nativity and carolers dressed in top hats and capes (See picture of Phil) and inside there were over 100 nativity scenes. They also had choirs singing and cookies and juice. At 7pm was the Christmas devotional, and they ended the night with Santa Claus. It was amazing! We had so much fun!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm kind of jelous of the snow. We had our first Illinois snowfall today but it didn't stick. Over the weekend we had freezing rain which was a new experience and not my favorite. I'm glad to see you're doing well and liking your ward.

jen.nie said...

Megan! Sounds like you are having fun out there in ND! Though i'm sorry its SOO cold out there. I hope Coleman doesn't freeze those cute cheeks off! Hey are you guys going to be out here sometime during the holidays? I hope so we need to all get together.

Giles Fam said...

Phil & Megan!! We just got your Christmas letter today & so I finally got your blog site---so of course I had to check it out. It's SO cute, and I love that I can keep updated with you guys. Afterall, our children are promised to each other. :) And, we are SOOOOO happy for you guys on the new baby! CONGRATS. We love and miss you guys so much. Hopefully we can see you all over the break!
P.S. I tried calling Megan a couple times in the last couple months, but did you change your number? If so, email me at lordofthedance4@yahoo.com and give me your new one. We need to chat!! :)

Sandy said...

Hey! We were so excited to get our Christmas card. I can't believe how big Coleman is getting, and now your having another I am so excited!! We are both pregnant together! I hope we'll get to do lunch while we're in S.L.C. cause we want to see you guys so much. Love the blog also, so keep posting and we'll check in with you guys soon. Take Care Sandy

Anonymous said...

Megan,
This is so neat! You guys are such a cute family, and I love all of the songs on your list! I didn't know you had this site until we got your letter. I will be checking in often though - since we will most likely be doing the same thing in a couple of years. CONGRATS on another baby! Someday (sooner or later- probably later), Coleman (and baby) will have someone to play with at grandpa and grandma Roylances! ;) We love you guys!
Love,
Andrew and Kendra