We had our ward Halloween party the other night. It was a lot of fun and totally humiliating at the same time. I made Phil dess up as Dracula and I was dressed as a witch. I worked hard on our costumes (not really, but we can pretend) and we show up and we are one of only three couples who dressed up. I felt so stupid. Oh well, Coleman looked cute in his spider costume! Anyway, they had some games set up for the kids inside the church and then we went outside for the trunk or treat. The weather was perfect and we had a full moon. I feel like Halloween has already come and gone! Except that we are carving our pumpkins tomorrow.
Well, the weather here has finally dropped in temperature. Coleman and I went for a walk earlier this morning and it had to be cut short due to the chilly wind. Anyway, how are all of your Halloween plans coming along? Are you doing anything fun? I wish we were!










0 comments:
Post a Comment