Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Grammy & Grumpy




Well, we just went through another super fun weekend! Grammy and Grumpy came, and we just had a blast! Dad and Phil went to the UND football game (they lost), while Mom, Coleman, and I went shopping. We then met up, went to dinner at Green Mill, which I thought was delicious, and from there headed to the UND hockey game. Phil was able to score us some awesome seats, three rows from the glass. Can I just say WOW! We had so much fun! (UND beat defending champs Michigan State 6-0). On Sunday it was a much more relaxing day filled with church, food, games, and walks by the river!


As for today, it isn't nearly as fun as the weekend. Coleman woke up with a cough and a runny nose and sneezing. He seams to be dizzy when he walks because he falls every couple steps and then cries and cries and cries. Right now he is doped up on medicine and sleeping thank heavens! Well, lets hope this doesn't last too long!

1 comments:

jen.nie said...

How fun to have your parents come out and visit you! Coleman is getting SO big! I can't believe it! Hows the spider costume coming? I can't wait to see pictures of it!

Love you!