It's raining again today. Phil and I briefly discussed moving to Seattle for school, but I was quick to remind him that I would get too depressed. However, I am rethinking it. It rains so much here. Well, I guess compared to Utah and Idaho. We were so excited when the sun came out this past Saturday and Sunday. But, it's gone again. Oh well! I don't know why, but the people here must really be into Halloween. A lot of people already have all their Halloween decor out. It's gotten me in the mood! I have been searching all morning for costume ideas. We have our trunk or treat party on Oct. 24th that I need to have them made by. I know, I know, it is still a month away, but I just can't help it! I am so excited. So if you have any good ideas for three costumes, let me know!
7 years ago










1 comments:
So this is what a blog is. Now I can read about you all the time.
Dad
Post a Comment