Monday, September 17, 2007

Potato Bowl

Hello all,


So we went to the Potato Bowl festivities over the weekend. The french fry feed was fun, but also really cold and wet (it rained). After we went to that, we had to go home and defrost! We gathered up Hot Chocolate and popcorn and watched the fireworks from the warmth of the car. One of the radio stations choreographed music to the fireworks. It was really good. On Saturday, we bundled up once again and headed to the Farmers Market and then the Potato Bowl Parade. It was chilly 35*, but we survived. That afternoon, the UND Fighting Sioux played Central Washington. The game was really close. They were tied at a minute and a half left in the game and were able to score another touchdown. You should have seen Phil. He went WILD! :) Well that was the events of our weekend. Sorry we only brought the camera to the french fry feed, and because it was raining, we didn't really take many pictures, but here's a few snapshots!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed. Your page is so cute. I'm glad I know where to go now. It was great talking to you on the phone yesterday. I love you. hope all is well.

chelsea